In order to ensure the credibility and quality of the project, a multi-stakeholder panel of experts has been set up to carry out a quality check of the analyses.
Experts have been asked to …
- Join an online training before the quality check, to understand the methodology behind the results and the role of an expert.
- Review a specific sector, not all sectors.
- Check the quality of the analysis in form of sample testing, not an in-depth-review (due to time constraints).
- Start with the best and worst rated company and compare the results. This allows a sense of whether the evaluation scheme has been applied consistently.
- Take a look at the materiality table before starting with the assessment, as many criteria refer to these topics.
- Check within the dashboard especially badly evaluated criteria and whether suggestions for improvement could be helpful or are understandable and relevant to practice.
Download quality check template here (in German).