Benchmark 2023Information on the upcoming analysis
In 2023, Focused Reporting will again conduct a benchmarking analysis* to examine the future fitness of Swiss sustainability reporting.
The success of Swiss companies that have improved their sustainability reporting with Focused Reporting in the past encourages us to once again extend the invitation to participate in this year’s Benchmarking Analysis to Swiss companies.
What is included in the offer:
- personalised suggestions for the improvement of your sustainability reporting
- useful comparison with other companies
- information on regulatory requirements in regard to reporting
- Best practice examples for guidance
Advantages for your organisation:
- increased transparency towards stakeholders and credibility
- support for board members with regard to their future responsibilities (OR 964)
- no additional effort – benchmarking and analysis are based on publicly available data
Check out the project one pager, highlighting advantages for large companies and SMEs.
The analysis exemplifies the insights that can be gained on the basis of publicly available data and provides information on the improvement potential in reporting.
Individual analyses are only made available on order. Companies can order individual analyses in the form of dashboards or detailed reports and thereby automatically secure their participation in the nationwide benchmarking. Swiss companies can register until May 4th, 2023. The benchmarking results will be available for contributors in September 2023 and will be published for all sectors at the end of October 2023.
The analysis in 2023 is limited to 200 companies from 14 sectors.